I love drinking Shakeology everyday, but sometimes I like to switch it up and great creative with my Shakeolgy recipe.
The weather has been a bit chilly and gloomy down here in South Florida. I won’t complain though because it’s a lot better than being stuck up north! I’ve decided to take this time that I would normally be outside and make a household snack. They’re Nick’s personal favorite Shakeology recipe — Healthy Peanut Butter Cups!
This Shakeology recipe is a fun way to get your daily dose of dense nutrition!
These little cups taste JUST like Reese’s Peanut Butter cups but aren’t filled with an obscene amount of sugar, saturated fat, etc. One of my favorite things about Shakeology is that you can take a simple nutrition drink and turn it into a healthy treat.
I decided to share the recipe below for all of my Shakeology lovers. Give it a try!
Shakeology Recipe Ingredients (only 3!):
- 1 Package/Serving of Chocolate Shakeology
- 4 tablespoons of coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons of natural peanut butter
- Melt 2 tablespoons of the coconut oil (or use the pre-melted coconut cooking oil like me)
- Pour in half the servings of the Shakeology
- Pour mixture evenly into muffin pan (should yield about 4-6 cups)
- Freeze for 5 minutes and then spread peanut butter evenly on cups
- Use the other 2 tablespoons of coconut oil to mix with other half of Shakeology
- Pour over the peanut butter covered cups evenly and freeze for 15-20 minutes
- The longer you freeze the better, cups will be easier to remove
If you’re on the 21-Day Fix this would equate to a yummy snack, so count 2 cups as ONE YELLOW! Don’t know what the 21-Day Fix is but are interested to learn more? Email me at email@example.com and let’s chat more!
Shakeology has many benefits and it filled with over 30 superfoods!
Featured Photo cred: https://www.shakeology.com/